Tips to increase your social media reviews

Tips to increase your social media reviews

It is the world of social media, and getting testimonials can be one of the sales tools for better results and engagements. Ultimately, it comes down to customer reviews and what they have to say about your business rather than what you have to say, and that's why social media has an extreme impact on potential clients.

Below are a few ways to increase the chances of improving social media reviews.

Engage your audience on Social Media platforms 

  • The first step is to create compelling and informative content for the existing and attract new clients. 
  • The golden rule of shifting to 80/20 rule. Make sure to create content that is 80% useful and entertaining, while the other 20% should be the content that can engage the users to the dental services.
  • Leverage creativity and authenticity by discussing the relevant topics to promote the dental services that intrigue the reader's interest, like news and current events in dentistry, new procedures, and any breakthroughs in the industry.

Consistent Approach 

  • This approach opens up the credibility and adds an emotional touch to see how happy your clients are with your services, making the reader more engaged with the testimony/review information. 
  • Consistent brand identity allows you to promote your products and services in a way that feels the brand's visual identity to gain extra attraction.

Encourage Conversations 

  • Leverage your content with a two-way conversation that separates it from conventional marketing.
  • The cool thing about social media is that you can take an emotion-led approach to respond to the feedback and modify your strategies that make the reader more engaged with the follow-up information. 
  • Even the complaints are a valuable opportunity to improve your services and more likely to convert more clients.
  • Lastly, how you respond directly to the questions that anyone has, establishes a rapport and doubles the chances to put a patient at ease. 

Go viral with the content-videos 

  • Most people go viral accidentally without really understanding how they did it or how it happened? 
  • Post a short video, blog to the point, or a good story that automatically maximizes views among the community of followers, like a quick video demonstration of laser technology, 3D cone imaging, 90-sec video for coffee-stained to pearly white treatment, or cracked and chipped to pristine, etc.
  • That eventually leads to sharing with new members, and you can watch your organic reach grow.

The focus of the Location Feature 

  • Clients are constantly looking for word-of-mouth from the local community.
  • Take advantage of the social media location feature to target clients in your local area through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. 
  • For instance, if you are running a dental clinic in Alaska, you can tailor your posts and show them to the people in that area.
  • And don't forget to list your clinic on Google Maps so that they can find your clinic easily.

Related Posts

Follow Us For More!

Connect with us on our social media handles for industry insights, service updates, and tips to optimize your healthcare practice.