When it comes to running a successful dental practice, the credentialing process is a necessary evil. Mostly, it takes away the dental staff’s attention from providing the best quality dental care, leads to a decline in patient satisfaction and causes interrupted cash-flow spells.
Synonymous with comprehensive documentation, endless coordination and follow-ups with insurance companies, credentialing is best handled by our dedicated experts who pay attention to minute details while filling-up applications and do follow-ups rigorously.
Wondering how joining hands with us could free you from your credentialing woes? Find out below!
1. We start early. We understand how nerve-racking delays in credentialing could be, and so we always plan ahead of time. Knowing that we are practically working on the payer’s internal timeline of processing applications, we always give ourselves some leeway.
2. We love details. Our experts are trained to pay close attention while filling-up the application process in the most accurate and timely manner. You don’t have to worry about any missing, outdated or incomplete information causing delays in your credentialing process.
3. We are persistent. Endless coordination and follow-ups don’t deter us. We know that sustained efforts are the key to achieving any goal in the shortest time possible, and we apply the same approach when it comes to following up with insurances.
4. We are up-to-date. We are always equipped with the latest knowledge and industry know-how to ensure that there are no surprises to delay your credentialing process. Our expertise lies in knowing rules and regulations inside out to make the process as smooth as possible.
5. We offer cost-effective services. The efficient and timely services of our dedicated experts won’t throw your budget for a toss. We ensure that you get your money’s worth each time you choose to partner with us. To know more about our customized pricing options, call us today at 888.666.0604.